Monday, April 16, 2007

updates...

*i forgot to share with you guys that i have started to exercise again...yay!..for the past 4 days that is. my exercise regime consists of my big buns and my flabby-full-of-fat abs.
*i haven't finish my machining assignment yet.
*i'm officially fakir miskin...so give ur 'zakat' to me.
*was a very long day in uni
*accidentally wearing the same bag as Muhammad in Uni just now(yeah...the fitness first bag)
*still disagree with the fact that the price of fish n chips in uni increased by 4 dollars for the past one year. i hate vsu!
*n yeah..that awkward moment with John, Joy and Jason(oh..i should call them The J's) during lunch now. Thank God, John break the slence by asking Joy "so...is ur housemate in Japan now?". hehehe.
that's all the updates for today. keep on reading my blog because maybe u'll miss my biggest secret ever!

1 comment:

shiraz b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.